Make or vote on a proposal
As part of HPB's move towards DAO status, HPB Foundation offers community members and token holders the opportunity to submit and vote on proposals here:
A successful proposal for funding will normally include details related to:
- Background (the problem/solution)
- Content (what will happen)
- Timing (when it will happen)
- Budget (needed for what exactly)
- Reporting (how success will be measured)
If you don’t have the required 10,000 HPB to submit a proposal, try to persuade a Council Representative to submit it for you.
To vote for or against a proposal, simply connect a MetaMask wallet with HPB in it. You can cast 1 vote per 1 HPB Coin held in your voting wallet. The cost of participating is less than 1 cent in gas fees.